Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Before, during and after the Revolution Party on 17.07.09 (Friday)

After Story presentation, group pic

Amy and Alvin, Rap gang

Eddie and Yee Kit, rap gang


RED + BLUE=PURPLE LOLXXXX

=)

Nicholas funny look!!!!!! muahahaha.....Nick, don't ask me to delete it.....u should proud of I updated my blog with one of your photo in it....hahahaha


I am not serious lar, Eddie ....see got smile ma.....hahaha


Peace!!! ^V^

OMG!!! DON'T EAT ME UP!!!!!!!!!!! EVIL SORCERER!!!!!! lolXXXXXXXX

WOW...i like it!!!

Great~



ELEGANT!!!!!!

Yi Ling and Amy


Silly Vivian LOL

During the revolution party...

3 of us

dance...

Two MC of the night

Performance from SCSJ!!!!!!!!!!

Nick got the tshirt (M size) for free after he got up to the stage and answered the simple questions from the MC...it was his dream when he told us in the car lolx


HIGH HIGH HIGH!!!!!!! I LIKE THE BAND!!!!!!!!!!!

Pastor Kenneth Chin is a great talker....great speaker....he said he had a kungfu grandma....lol....his stories wouldn't made us bored....wow.....it wouldn't be a great night without his stories along....

After the end of the Revolution Party

Group pic with our lecturer, Ms. Jaime

THE REVOLUTION BEGIN WITH ME

hehe...my prof sign ...lolx

Some of them were representing from SCSJ

3 of us before leaving home
~THE END~

1 comment:

  1. Hey hello... Can YOU plz ~ remove that picture of me? I know that I'm hot, but plz ~ I love being a low profile guy k.. People shy wan la :$

    ReplyDelete