Thursday, June 18, 2009

ARGHHHHHHHHH this month gonna bankrupt...

WHY BANKRUPT???????? FINANCIAL PROB AGAIN LAR!!!!!


ok...where i used my money ?


0)ROOM RENTAL OF COURSE!!!


1) sure for food and sometimes drinks (can't save cos we all need to survive with food and drinks even mineral water)


2) Eddie asked me join for Prom night, paid $$ for the ticket yesterday, help my friend, Aaron to pay too cos i still not meet him up


3) bought Personality textbook for RM 58


4) this month went to redbox for 2 times to release stress


5) went out with my secondary school friends twice in this month (Mid Valley -bought a pair of Vincci shoes which is the first pair of Vincci shoes in my life and also a P&Co. clothes cost me RM 14.50 after discount)


6) Gennie came to visit my housing area after her interview at kelana jaya square, i spent her Mc.D ice-cream...


7) argh....if not this month the FRAGRANCE WAREHOUSE SALES, i would not used RM 190 on 2 perfumes, Hugo Boss XX Women 100ml for RM 108 and D&G Leau The One 50ml RM 82


8) hang out with my secondary school friends at Sunway Pyramid because long time never meet CKY as he was in holidays last week, spent on food at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng already RM12.50, bought a magazine about hair-do RM 6.50, bus RM 2...


9) bought a bra at Jusco and Sunplay Sunblock for RM 27.90 at the Guardian


10) FORCED TO BUY ENG 102 TEXTBOOK THAT I NEVER EXPECTED TO BUY TODAY!!!!!! DAMN...THE MOST EXPENSIVE TEXTBOOK THAT I NEVER PAY FOR!!!!!! NEVER EVER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WANT TO HIT PEOPLE DY......MY MONEY GONE AGAIN SINCE THE PROM NIGHT NOT HERE YET!!!!!!! LUCKILY I NO NEED TO SPEND ON DRESS, HAIR-DO AND MAKE-UP SINCE ALL I HAD AND I KNEW THE SKILLS, IF NOT, I THINK I CAN'T SURVIVE FOR THIS MONTH ALTHOUGH I WENT TO WORK EVERY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RM 79 for this book~~~~~unexpected to spend on this today!!!






TODAY ONLY I TOLD EDDIE, NO MONEY DON'T STUDY AT SEGI COLLEGE!!!!!! ALL THE BOOKS ARE DAMN EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!


QQ on my head....hahaha

Amy can be so cute sometimes...LOL

3 comments:

  1. Swt... praise urself cute pun boleh /dead. XD

    Eh? Ah di din force u to join prom ma.. ah di just suggest that we all go together ma.. .then u also agreed on it lo... say like ah di paksa u... ah di innocent lo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah ah di see...so small gas one....u said want to go, so me and ah vang go lor...where got force o...we go enjoy together ma...apasal nak cakap sampai gitu.....aduiz......LOL /DEAD big big~~~~ hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmph... ah di even bigger /DEEEAAAAAADD. XDDDDD

    ReplyDelete