Monday, June 22, 2009

LIFE IS GOOD, LIVE IT!

Life is incomplete without education, love, relationship, family, financial, food, water, fan,aircorns, friends,belongings, computers, handphones....lol ^.^


Last Saturday went to my friend's convocation who i knew for 14 years since primary school until now...Patrick did it!! First class in Advance Diploma in Bio..congratulations to Patrick once again!!!! And of course i appreciated him for the PIZZA TREATING (lunch) with us!!!!!! LOL


Here are some photos of us...
















Yesterday, damn!!! NO WATER SUPPLY FOR THE WHOLE DAY!!!!!! but of course i still get to bath yesterday night by taking my own pail to downstair, took water, then took back to upstair's bathroom and bath....i dunno how my housemate who staying next room to me to do her cleaning last night since the bathroom was definitely left a little bit water in the pail..hahaha.......luckily today when i woke up, THE WATER IS SUPPLIED BACK!!!!! I have water to do cleaning for my room and my laundry...

Today's masque is Cucumber Essence Mask, when i told Eddie about this after he told me he wanted to have a nap...he gave me the icon /dead again ...hahaha.....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment