Monday, June 8, 2009

ops...lazy!!!! a week i never blog lol.....

since last week sch reopen...nothing much happened, just the course outline review.....normal classes commenced.....

last friday, 5th of june 2009, Breu Bristow came to my college and performed. He's a great singer + guitarist...he did a great performance!!!


Beau signing his songs album

Beau and Amy


Beau signed for 3 of us =)


Yeah I got it!


Last Saturday, I stayed at home...and last Sunday supposed I have to work but I planned to rest at home and cleaned up my room. After I woke up, only I got to see a sms from David, a dealer in Digital Mall asked me to work for him that day but it was late...so no doubt, I rejected. And I asked him pls inform me the night before working, so that I no need to rush to work in the morning since I liked to sleep until 11am lol....hahaha.....



Yesterday.....was Monday and I went out with my best friend, Gennie. Before lunch, we thought of buying movie tickets but when there's a long Q, so we decided not to watch any movie but shopping and lunch only. We went to Kimgary took our lunch, chit-chatted then we walked around. We bought clothes at P&Co., cost us RM 14.50 per piece after 50% discounts. First time...really a very first time, I owned a pair of Vincci's shoes!!!!!!!! hahaha...same design, different colour, different size with Gennie.... normal price was RM 39.90, discount 20% >> RM 31.20. it was ok for me...so i bought it and I told Gennie, everytime when we go out, then we wear the heels together lol...I bought Maggie Tastylite at Jusco, promotion price RM 2.99 = RM 3.00 per packet (5 packs inside). so overall yesterday i spent on shopping and food was RM 67.05 at Mid Valley. wow......Gonna working to earn back my money!!!!!! hahaha.....

My lunch...


My best friend, Gennie



Prof with her lunch LOL


my besties

It's time for bath and masque.....and also sleep....lol......

No comments:

Post a Comment