Thursday, April 9, 2009

2 days no blogging....

Actually yesterday (8/4/09, Wednesday) I need to go for Canon training but unluckily afternoon I have class, so Nixon sms me on Tuesday night that I no need to go for training cos went there for 2 hours, no points...TRAINING NEED A DAY AS USUAL~~~~~~~~~~so no choice la...I slept till 10am only I wake up, if not then 8am I woke up already went for the training...
Eddie and I discussed whether today wanted to sing K at Neway or GreenBox or not, I said is ok but need Vivian's confirmation. She told Eddie that she was not going, so we canceled the plan since I have asked Waiman first but Waiman at first also not sure about she can make it or not, only can confirm me by today....
During class in the afternoon, Ms. Aiena gave us a piece of quiz paper which was about the presentation chapter, then we all did it during the presentation was on....after that discussed with her about what we had learned...during other group's discussion, she announced that Eddie and I got the highest mark for last 2 week's quiz, got 9 over 10...so she asked do we want another test or divided by 2 for the rewards...OF COURSE WE DIVIDED THE REWARDS FOR 2, cos we dun wan to take test!!! hahaha......one people got RM 2.50 :P
After got home then started to watch drama...heavy rain and thunder storm came, so need to off streamyx and it was dinner time...so went to buy dinner and went to Watsons bought shaver RM 4.90 for 3 (promotion) and also the Halls sweets RM 2.40 for 2 rolls...but ended up the cashier login the amount wrongly, I asked her that she login wrongly cos the catalogue there stated RM 2.40 for 2 and not the normal price which is RM 1.50 per one (RM3 for 2)...then her look like hate it....oh my god...IS THAT SO HARD TO EDIT THE AMOUNT AND GAVE BACK THE CHANGE TO ME??? I didn't say thank you to her at all when she gave back 60 cents to me since I saw her customer service was that bad! If her manager was there, SHE'LL DIE OF MY COMPLAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahaha......We as a consumer can complain the workers in every company if they did the bad customer service to us, REMEMBER THAT!!!
Today supposingly asked puikuen to go out before our exam but she said that can't make it because she is going to genting highlands with her classmates since this is the final semester for her...I went LowYat cos I wanted to survey the price of 320GB Western Digital Passport ex. hdd...I arrived to bukit bintang around 1.15pm cos Waiman sms me around 11.40am said that she can make it and would be arriving around 1.30pm...so I went there and waited for her then we had lunch together....I got her sms again said that she would be late because the students asked her a lot of questions made her unable to be on time...then she arrived at sungei wang at 2.15pm, we met at outside Kimgary, SW. Firstly, I thought wanna went in to wait for her, but she arrived there earlier than me cos I walked from Watsons at the same floor to there...She touched my shoulder I though who was that! hahaha......I never see waiman tied up hair and out with a bag pack cos she said normally if find her supervisor she will go with her bag pack...
I took out the free food voucher of the month to claim, food was on the table and we ate while chatting much things until 3.35pm only we left, then we walked a while to The Face Shop, Watsons and SaSa...walked a while for some boutiques, shoes shops...we didn't buy anything at SW...then we went to LowYat...

Free food of April in Kimgary (the last free voucher since I applied last year)

Before we went up, I saw MAXIS BOOTH had a 320GB WD Passport and asked for the price, I got a shocked when heard it, RM 120 ONLY!!!!!!!!!! 3 years warranty too, I asked that people why so cheap? they said actually is for purchase with purchase item for the customers who bought their Maxis products, so I told him I will be back in a while...I accompanied Waiman buy her USB mic but ended up I said better bought headset (headphone with mic) than just a usb mic, privacy is the best! Paid and tried it at service department, then we went out to survey my ex. hdd...all the prices was RM 265, no shops were selling cheaper than that...so I went back to the GF, can't expected that IT WAS SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! but nvm for me because I expected that ex. hdd was opened by people and used before because I asked to see it before I went up to the other floors....I wanna know the price in PC fair first where I will working tmr until sunday....then only I buy when VC coming...

Waiman and I went to Times Square cos she said long time never walk there dy...before went up the escalator to TS, we bought CUP BON drank....the taste and flavour was not bad...I can recommend VC to try it when he come...we started to walk from 5th floor first...window shopping for clothes, shoes...ended up each of us bought a bag but mine one was bought in the shop which was RM 10 and hers bought at 3rd floor, the accessories fair with RM 19...we walked until 7.30pm then we talked a while and left TS...when I was waiting bus at KL Sentral, a man came towards me and asked me whether I wanted his bus tickets (there were 2 of them) or not then I said I had it, he just gave it to me, asked me see other people want for it or not...=.= then he went away...but normally I just don't care about other people got the bus ticket or not, left it in my plastic bag...bus came on time...so I can back home earlier...

I arrived home around 8.20pm, not more than 1 hour I arrived home then sms Waiman about I arrived home, by that time she was on her way back to Wangsa Maju cos she waited for the second train only she got up to the train, the first one was TOO FULL~~~~~~~~~~!!!

I didn't take dinner cos too full... bathed then I did my masque cos I felt that my face was hydrated much...made it like combination skin...then i watched TVB drama...chatted and played UNO with VC then blogged here...it's time to sleep....night!

No comments:

Post a Comment