Thursday, April 16, 2009

A day out visited Vang and to Mid Valley...

~~YESTERDAY (15.04.09, WEDNESDAY)~~


Chicken Chop with Mushroom Rice and Teh Tarik



Yesterday I had lunch at Mandy's with Eddie before afternoon class......






~~TODAY (16.04.09, THURSDAY)~~




Today after I am done with my housework, I out from house to Old Klang Road waited for Ah D then we went to visit Vivian who is sick and rushed to the hospital since Tuesday early morning by her sister...so yesterday Eddie and I planned to go visit her at Columbia Asia Puchong Hospital...a private hospital really different with government hospital, services very good.....even the cafeteria damn high class!!! hahaha.....Ah D said wondering if he was in the hospital with a good services from those nurses there....Vivian said the food there sometimes was quite tasty but today she didn't take her lunch cos she was not feeling well and no appetite for it...During tea-time she ate only...Vivian is fine, no worries...


A memorable road for Ah D's driving experiences during we were going to Giant from the opposite side, he was TOO GREAT in it...hahaha...


Cakes...Tiramisu and Chocolate Indulgence of Secret Recipe's


My Iced Chocolate with whipped cream

I am quite good in eating...wow!!! =P

After we visited Vivian, Eddie passed the car to his mum, we went to Mid Valley, bought movie ticket "He's Just Not Into You", then we went to Secret Recipe for our tea-time.....We shared to eat the cakes and chatted....Times' up! We went to the toilet before to Cinema 1 at GSC...movie began and we laughed from beginning of the movie till the end...really funny!!! hahaha...


After the movie we saw many people in the centre court, I think they were having party on the SEED show...saw some of them holding nice wine glass of Champagne...romantic!!!

The audiences waiting for the SEED fashion show...

The SEED catwalk stage, I love it's design...

My brother, Eddie and I, the professor before leaving =)


A GREAT DAY ENDED!!! Good Night!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment