Saturday, April 4, 2009

busy with Interpersonal Communication assignment until no time for blog

Since April fool I wrote my blog, now then i came back....It's Sunday today...haih....washed the clothes then hang it at outside, now raining again...my clothes not dry again within today...

Last Thursday nothing happened, just stayed at home and rest...wanna started to do assignment but I was just lazy, watched TVB serial at home only, The King of Snooker really great!


Last Friday, my sociology group went for research again at Sunway Pyramid but actually the venue to do the research was at Subang Parade KTM before, I wanted to change it because the time we all confirmed on last week was at 4pm but i thought it was too late and since Elena suddenly sms me said that she couldn't join our research because she had practise on her Intercultural Communication subject, so just 3 of us went for the research and I sms 2 of them we all did it at 2pm at Sunway Pyramid (we all prefer earlier better), we all got to wait at the same place (Old Starbucks)...


Around 9.30am I out from home took bus to college (included waiting bus time), I arrived to college before 11am just because wanna took the MIS 101 quiz, Thank god I passed it with 9.3 over 15. Thanks to Mr.Chong too...Before 12pm then i finished the quiz, so I sms Kristy whether she wanted to has lunch with me at Sunway Pyramid but she said got things to do, so I went alone...Took my lunch at Kimgary got 10% membership discount...

My Set Lunch on Friday

It was 1pm so I walked to Watsons and bought Sunsilk Straight Style Shampoo cost me RM 14.28 and Conditioner cost me RM 9.50 (discount for the last 3 days so I bought it although the 2 bottles that i using now still not finish yet) and a bottle of 120ml Tamsolo (RM6.88 after discount) for coughing, so bad I am still coughing now... 3 items cost me RM 30.65...

Before 2pm, Kristy called me said that she was at Sunway Pyramid, walking towards Starbucks so I just walked there and waited for her yet waiting for Sharkira...we all did around 2pm to 2.45pm then done...I saw something on the wall which was attracted me at the 1901 before I went away from the research place...

FRIENDS LOVE YOU ANYWAY...

A TRUE FRIEND WILL RESPECT WHO YOU ARE...TRUE?


So I just walked around first before going back home. I went to First Avenue looking around and I went to the Digital Centre to look for 250GB or 320GB exeternal hardisk...asked about the price, the cheapest RM 270 for imation brand but I got to know the internal was made from Toshiba...I rather buy Western Digital then? I searched for The Face Shop and I bought a bottle of White Mud Nose Pack Peel Off Type (RM 19.90 deducted to RM 16.90) and a bottle of nail colour(RM5.90 deducted RM 2.00 to RM3.90)...Then I went in to ADD-ON...nothing to buy so I just went back home...I went to Digital mall to search for the external hardisk price too, so sad Wawasan IT they dun have the stocks...I walked around and I saw A One Plus's Western D. Passport price 320GB for only RM 269...I hope PC fair would be more cheaper, if RM 250 then sure i buy it! I arrived home around 5 something...Then got a call from Keat around 7pm, chatted for 10 minutes...

Yesterday was Saturday and I just stayed at home...started to do my assignment as what I am doing now...but blogging first..hehe.....nothing happened actually....but I slept for 3 times in a day...oh my god..why am I so tired? May be I was still sick but I refused to visit doctor...but nevermind, SLEEPING IS A HEALTHY ACTIVITY when you have nothing to do...

of course did my masque for an hour (slept too) and got up in front of my PC again...felt tired, slept for another 1 hour again...got up rest a while then bathed........hehe...that's my life for these few days......

No comments:

Post a Comment