Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Unstress days?

After met Raymond on Saturday, I got to work on Sunday at Digital Mall with David, I was there to help him push Canon cameras, the business of the day not really good...I sold out 2 latest Canon cameras only, then the other 2 cameras were Olympus and Sony...4 cameras sold out of the day only but accessories sold out quite much...I spent RM 10.55 for my meals, lunch RM 5 (really not valueable for it, MIXED RICE ONLY!!!), RM 1.05 for Cone ice-cream at Mc.D =D I'm lovin it~ and RM 4.50 for my dinner where i bought at the mamak stall..


I woke up early around 7am on Monday morning because all the students in Sociology class were having presentation on the research that we all did. Oh my god, stomache found me!!! I thought i can out from house around 7.30am but I was late...so i decided to walk to Asia Jaya bus-stop for around 10-15 mins, I arrived to that bus-stop at 8am...while waiting for bus, i sms Ah D see whether is he arrived or not, he told me that he was there dy at 8.30am...and I was in the bus by that time...U63 came on 8.15am and i arrived to class at around 8.45am...I saw many people wearing formal, but only i m the one who SPECIAL~ WHY? cos only I wearing short pants...hahaha.....but never mind since my group was the first group to present, around 10 to 15 minutes only we did out presentation, 4 ppl in a group...FAST YET ACCURATE EXPLAINATION!!! hehe...Vivian was still at the hospital and we got to know that she caught with denggue through calling her during Ah D and I was having lunch at Old Town White Coffee...I hope that she can join us back again cos next week is our exam week~~~~~~Hopefully she can do it very well, ALL THE BEST TO YOU, VANG~


Here was my lunch, Old Town Recommended food~Curry Mee


We were late for Interpersonal Comm class cos Ah Di wanna photostate the MUET paper for Ah Vang, so I accompanied him and when we are arrived for class, Ms.Yusnita was mentioning about what are we going to study for the exam, actually not tips but she just mentioned about which part is important and we got to take notes about it only....We got to know our assignment 1 marks too...Class ended around 2.10pm, then we went up to 10th floor to find Shantini cos wanna help Ah Vang got her MUET SLIP for the exam on 25th April at Segi College KD...and wanna get back her Assignment 1 hard copy cos the soft copy that she sent to Ms. Yusnita was contained virus and can't be open so she got to retype it again (she didn't keep backup in her laptop =.=)...poor Ah Vang~~~While waiting Shantini, Ah Di went to Bursary to pay RM 6 for the bus to KD on Saturday (MUET EXAM) and we went up to 10th floor again...Everything done...It was time to go back!!!
We saw the band performnace at ground floor...I think they are students from Diploma of Music department...GREAT PERFORMANCE~~!! TEAMWORK IS IMPORTANT~~~~~~~~~


Night time after meeting at Sri Petaling, Keat and I went to pick up Ching at Sunway Pyramid who was working till 10pm but when we arrived there, it was 11.15pm, LATE LATE LATE~~~ but Ching as his gf, she didn't voice out of that, I REALLY DAMN ADMIRED HER PATIENCE MAN! hahaha...but for me, I will be going back by my own because i cant keep waiting for my bf for an hour ++...then 3 of us went to SS2 for supper?! We went to Prince Cafe and this was my supper food...Hong Kong Chut Chin Yat Ding Instant Noodles with Egg+Luncheon Meat


Today after woke up, I did all the housework...around 1pm I felt sleepy so i got back to sleep...hahaha...for half an hour, it's time for lunch...I spent RM 3.60 for the mixed rice...then around 2 something I went to Digital Mall to get the item below! And wanna get my salary on Sunday too from David, my boss..hehe...he spent me drinks...and we chatted for few hours, I got back home around 5.45pm...rest a while...bathed.....surf net....dinner.....slept at 8.46pm to 10.15pm cos I felt tiring...then woke up brush teeth....back to the internet again......

~NEW TOY OF THE YEAR~

CANON~DELIGHTING YOU ALWAYS!

GOOD NIGHT!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! Frm Eddie... become Ah Di~ xDD

    N looks nice leh ur new camera!!
    I must buy one b4 the Fall Semester liao so tht can use for Photography class =)

    ReplyDelete