Tuesday, April 14, 2009

After tiring of working in PC Fair at KLCC Convention Centre...

Since Friday, PC Fair was held at KLCC Convention Centre for 3 days...oh my god, worked for 3 days I WAS REALLY DAMN TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My booth was at Hall 1. Luckily that 3 days got included meals for lunch and dinner, if not I would be spending on food again in KLCC as we all knew that spending at KLCC was quite burdening....


On 10th of April (Friday), our sales was really really WORST!!!! I sold out a camera before dinner....so overall that day 5 cameras sold out only, before leaving the workplace, 20 promoters were scolded by the salesperson of Canon...so bad....they told us that we all need to have motivation in working then can hit the sales the the highest...the lunch and dinner were just ok, not so bad...I reached home around 11.20pm with U88 but the bus driver let i paid for RM 1 only cos one way only :P


On the second day of PC fair, my customers decided to buy a camera, when he wanna paid by card, I was so sad to know that his card WAS NOT FUNCTIONING!!! haih.......they went away with telling me "I'll be back." but i know they would not come back because another Canon booth was in Hall 5our sales was increased to 30 cameras if compared to Friday, but when compared with other Canon booth, our sales was worst...salesperson again, gave some WORDS to us...ask us need to be motivated more and aggressive~~~The lunch and dinner were SUCKS!!! It made me felt like vomitting after ate it....haih....FREE THING NOT REALLY GOOD IN SUCH WORKPLACE!!! I arrived Asia Jaya around 10.50pm...I was waiting for the bus half an hour!!!OH MY GOD!!!!!! IT WAS LATE!! NO BUS AND NO TAXI, so i walked back alone FASTER AND QUICKLY (use run in some dark places)...so pity.....Before that, I saw the round moon and I took 2 photos of it...

LET'S SEE~~~




On the third day, I sold out 6 cameras personally. Many other brands promoters were shouting around "LAST DAY PROMOTION!!! LAST HOUR PROMOTION!!!" We CANON DELIGHTING YOU ALWAYS also not bad, we shouted more aggressive than them.....haha.....Around 8.30pm, Nixon told us that we still need to hit for 5 cameras then would be 100 cameras in 3 days........our sales increased to 60++ cameras for the last day of PC Fair!!!!!!!!!! wow.......ended up no need briefing then can leave. I arrived home around 11pm, then bathed and waited for my hair to dry, watched the drama and slept at 2am cos the next day, means yesterday (Monday) i had class for the whole day.


I bought a 320GB Western Digital Essential Passport on my lunch hour time...It cost me RM 249, expensive everybody? Or it is reasonable? After few days, I got to know my colleague bought RM 220 for the same item...=.= really sweat but since I bought it, I don't wanna think about it again ...cos we spent already, what u gonna do since u know somewhere was cheaper? Got back the money from that company? Impossible!!! So just take it easy, money can be earn back~~ 拿得起,放得下。 ~GREAT~


Yesterday we all frustrating about what subjects to be register for next semester. It is a short semester (Summer 09), Eddie, Vivian and I discussed the subjects together, then went to find Ms. Aiena to ask about the subjects is it good to take it on long semester or short semester...she said short sem or long sem also not a problem but quite much theories need to memorize, so I am frustrated with it....after I got the timetable email from Thanuja, I was planning to take 2 subjects on Wednesday and Thursday only..but when I asked the lecturer, she said would be burdening...so i decided to take 1 difficult subject and 1 easier one. 3 of us went to have lunch at Summit, then we met Francis at G floor. So 4 of us went for lunch together and we discussed about it, during lunch we all were silence because of thinking what subjects to take, when I wanted to take this subject, another subject's time was crash...this really made us felt like wanted to deffer in next semester, hope to finish it faster....


Ended up I decided to take Personality and Eng Comp II, Vivian and Eddie decided to take public speaking and Eng Comp II cos we said that one subject not same nvm, we still can take the same subject. Long semester still have chance to join together especially Photography...hehe...=)


Today I woke up late, but I arrived college on time! =) ok, I went for class for 15 minutes got the tips from Mr. Chong, then he said class dismissed and we all leave the class to prevent from who were late for class, I met Maldha and I told her that class ended, she got a shocked!!!!!!! hahaha........I took the lift to 10th floor to register my subjects for next semester...I got a UIU form from Shantini, then fill in it..I saw Ms. Sham and asked her about the Personality was it advisable to take it on short sem, she said no problem, so i CONFIRMED I am taking it, no more regrets!! CONFIRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After did my chapter 9 concept map to Ms. Aiena, then I went to G floor Bursary Department to let the person-in-charge to sign for me and I went up to 10th floor looked for Ms. Sham for the AA sign then I am done with my registration...during the registration was much things to do, fill in this and that...wow...nobody tell me about the degree plan is actually need to be updated once a year, now only i know...but it was not too late!!! Thanks to Ms. Sham of what she guided me much since last Summer short semester until now =) LOVE HER LOTS!


Am done with my blog, it's time to bath and dinner!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment