Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Examination time!!!

Exam started since yesterday...my exam last long for 3 days, yesterday took 2 subjects, today 1 subject and tmr 1 subject, then HOLIDAYS BEGIN~~~~~~~~~ Hurray...

I studied for the SOC 110 for the whole night 2 days ago, got to sleep around 6am yesterday until 7.20am woke up and prepared to college...Arrive earlier better than late! At least i can do the exam, worth it!!....Every students sure having such experience of sleeplessness for a night...this was my FIRST EXPERIENCE, i would never do it again.....it's suffering...my body got bad health then.....I should sleep before 1am.....hahaha...After the SOC 11 exam, 3 of us (Ah D, Vang and me) went to Uncle John's Kopitiam took our lunch and studied there but I really didn't memorize anything, just read through because it's MCQ questions, but still I need to read the questions carefully before i do it, cos right then right, wrong then wrong....marks will gone if just use M16...Today exam quite ok too....around 10.30am I finished my exam and I walked to Summit Watson, I bought Neutrogena Cleanser/Mask with a bottle of FREE Johnson Baby Milk Bath..cost me RM 16.90...alright...

Nothing much about the exam, when you really prepared, you can do it! Believe in yourself, you think you can, of course you can!

Later I will post my photos when I am free, it's time for dinner and study for tmr's exam.....chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment