Saturday, April 18, 2009

Raymond Lam ROCKSSSSSSSSS~~~ Yeah Yeah~~~

Yesterday I saw about this advertisement on 8tv and my housemate knew about it so she told me Raymond is coming today at Sunway Pyramid.....and last night I gonna figure out the time....This is what I have found on the Sunway Pyramid website...all about AliCafe, oh my god, the ambassador is my favourite singer/ star!!! RAYMOND LAM~~~~~~~~~~~ He is coming today at Sunway Pyramid of promoting AliCafe...Great, I SAW HIM oh yeah!

This is the poster of AliCafe with the Hong Kong artist, Raymond Lam as the ambassador...


I love Raymond Lam!!! He is handsome yet adorable...yeah!

What I saw on the website was 12pm, but when I arrived there before 12pm, the background stated 1.30pm, so I was keep waiting and waiting until those MC came to entertain the audiences....


There were the MC of the day who were from 8tv...
They were entertaining the audiences...



Games time for the audiences...WHOSE MATHS IS THE BEST?!


The fastest person who got the answers?! All of them got a goodies bag after the game...


Gary was there who was one of the MC of the day...


The fans club of Raymond Lam made a big poster of Raymond...what a great team!!! The MC showed it to the audiences...


Oh yeah...RAYMOND WAS THERE!!! Saying Hi to all the audiences!!!

The MC were communicating with Raymond as what actually we wanna know more about Raymond, how's Raymond recently...what is he doing right now...


got to capture Lam Fung.....he was answering the MC's questions...

He was talking and not singing

Explaining his life...Why he choose AliCafe?


Communicating..


He looked like he was singing, didn't he?

Many of the girls fans got killed of his smile...hahaha


The Raymond Lam's background photo


Excited?!


Looked so happy?


He drank the tin of AliCafe


CHEERS~!


Funny pic...This was because when the MC said AliCafe got Raymond's taste and smell =.= hahaha....this scenario made him wanna vomit!!!


hahaha....

Don't know who was this little girl, she was the first who got Raymond's signature and SHE CAN EVEN TAKE PHOTO WITH HIM WHILE WE CAN'T!!! VIP'S DAUGHTER?! =.= NOT FAIR!!!!!!! hahaha....ok nvm...=)

After I got his signature, I went to LG1 and took this pic, all people was excited to get his signature on the poster!!! Even me of course =D The near shot~~

FAR SHOT~~~ WOW~~~a SOCIETY of audiences... hahaha

WOW~~~~~ it's overed my lunch time but nvm, at least i got Raymond's signature, it's worth to starve for 2 hours...hahaha...got to take lunch at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, I spend RM 13.30 on my lunch...great day!

Took this photo of the poster for my sister and sent her by msn...Should i stick it on the wall or i should hide it, bring back to hometown?? I still thinking about it...hehe...=)

Ok, done with Raymond's thingy....Now I should post what was happening just now... it was 7 something and I took the poster and the video in my camera to show to my housemates, after they saw then they asked me about this and that...ops...not longer time, the daughter got argued with the mother because of the mother helped her ironed a ESPIRIT long pants and made the pants seen as not new as what she wanted to see...one week argued for 3 times because of the small little thing...haih...so sad....after not longer, argue again BECAUSE OF THE MOTHER DIDN'T ASK THE DAUGHTER WHETHER SHE WANTED TO EAT OR NOT AFTER THE FATHER BOUGHT FOOD FROM THE OUTSIDE...haih....such a little thingy, can argue till related to money again.....about my landlord's right leg operation on May =.= really made me sweat because of that...ok nvm, both of the old couple again....ARGUE BECAUSE OF THE FAMILY PROB, ALL BECAUSE OF MONEY AGAIN LAR.......adui....what for argue so much lar, keep on arguing also cant settle the prob also, better be silence and think of how to solve prob and not create probs....I don't wanna care and just go to bath...Rest time so i blogged of those nice photos of Raymond that i taken...wow.......tmr going to work at Digital Mall at DY Divine...
-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment