Wednesday, April 1, 2009

APRIL'S FOOLSSSSSSSSSSSSS DAY of 2009!

Today, I woke up around 9.25am then went out to take bus to college around 9.40am, changed bus at asia jaya and arrived to college around 10.45pm...wow..it took around 1 hour ++ to arrive college cos of waiting bus (makan masa), if not I would be there earlier.

Firstly, I went up to 10th floor to find Mr. Chong cos i wanted to replace for the computer quiz yesterday. At first he said cannot, then I asked again, he said can and need to submit a letter to him why I didn't turn up for class...ok.....back home need to write a sick leave letter again~~~

Then, I went to 3rd floor Computer Lab to find Eddie and Vivian, I thought they were there together but just Eddie was there and Vivian still not there yet.....Morning don't talk about people, suddenly Vivian turned up ...hahaha......she wanna continue with her assignment that need to submit today while Eddie was doing Chapter 7's concept map as what I had finished last week..I told him that I went up to 10th floor to find Ms. Aiena to present first, but ended up Ms.Aiena was not there...so I went down AGAIN to 3rd floor met them up... I met Kristy and reminded me about Friday we have to do research at Subang Parade KTM station...after Friday then i can concentrate on my Interpersonal Communication's assignment...

After Eddie done with the concept map, we went up together to find Ms.Aiena again, she was still not there, then we ask Shantini where's her, she said don't know..then we just went away and we decided to present it after class in the afternoon, we went to find Vivian at 3rd floor again...today I was been in the lift so many times...ups and downs....my 3rd time to 3rd floor today...haih...

Suddenly a blackie (Segi's student) asked me did i know how to use the photostate machine in the computer lab, i just answered him use the printing card, actually he wanna know how to click on the machine to print it out, I dunno cos i never use it also, and i dun need to use it at all...then a guy who was a blackie too told him about it, then i continue talked with Vivian and Eddie...

After Vivian done her conclusion in the assignment and Eddie edited it, 3 of us went to Summit. Vivian met up with her housemates at Tong Fong Mei Sik while Eddie and I went to KFC to have our lunch. My lunch with drinks only cost me RM 6 included government tax..Economy crisis, everywhere doing sales or promotion, even KFC also RM 5.70 can dine-in already...business hard to do lar nowadays...hahaha

Before the class, we met Emily at groud floor while waiting for the lift...what the hell man!! Today all the lifts were full of people!!!!!! So 3 of us decided to walk the stairs from G floor to 8th floor...really tiring~! When we went in to the class, Ms.Aiena said we were late, we blamed on the lifts of course! So we got to sign the attendance...and actually Gab asked me to sign for him, but cannot cos Ms.Aiena came to us one by one...

Class ended before 4pm, Ms. Aiena told us that she was having a meeting at 4pm, so our concept map presentation have to postpone to next week....oh my god...next week gonna present 2 chapters....or evern 3 chapters...SO MUCH LARRRRRR =.= no choice, students' life!

Normally Emily will fetch Eddie back on every Wednesday, so I need to take bus back by myself. Before that i went to Popular to buy a staple (big one) to staple all my Interpersonal Communication chapters by chapters..I choosed Pop Basic brand which it was from Popular...oww..i think i choosed the wrong thing, this staple not really working so well as what i think, actually wanna buy with the box of staples (ppl normally called as BULLETS) size 35-M but I asked that people whether it was suitable for the staple that i wanted to buy or not, at last he checked out and confirmed can, but I still not believing it cos i saw the size was just small, can it fit?? Ended up i just bought the staple only with RM 5.50 for the normal price and got 10% member discount which I paid RM 4.95 for my staple.

I went to take bus and met Thanuja, Usha them...talked for a while and T523 was there, they went up to bus, and I just waited for U63 to get back PJ...luckily got a seat at the back....standing was tiring in the bus =) once I back to section 14, I went to Joo Hua, the stationary shop to see whether what BULLETS size is suitable for my staple, ended up I bought 3-M cos it's really fitted my staple, it cost me RM 1.70...

I paid my room rental to my landlord today and thought of wanna sleep a while cos I was so tired, but I rest a while then I had my bath...since my housemate was back and she was talking with my landlord, normally when she got back I will let her to bath first but since she was talking so long time, then i bathed first...When I out from the bathroom she was still at downstair...haha...and I rest in front of my PC and waiting for the time for dinner......today had mixed rice for my dinner which cost me RM 4.50...haih...everything expensive in PJ, really thought of mum's cooking better than everyday "ta bao"

It's time to bed...night!

No comments:

Post a Comment