Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy day...

Yesterday after sociology class in the morning, Eddie and I went to Summit Uncle John's Kopitiam to had lunch...my lunch was chicken chop with rice, it cost me RM 9.80 + 10% tax...wow.....

My lunch for yesterday

When I got back home it was already 6.20pm, after rest a while then i bathed.Why I was late home? It was because of a friend....EDDIEEEEEEEEE....he wanted me to accompany him to find Ms. Aiena to present his concept map of chapter 7 and 8, then we got to take bus together since our journey is the same but went down in different place....our interpersonal class is ended at 4.10pm, we waited for Ms. Aiena around 15 minutes only she came back to the 10th floor office...after Eddie finish presented his concept maps, then we chatted for a while with Ms. Aiena...waited for bus quite long time and the bus is FULL~~~~~~~
After dinner, I was very tired....so rest a while...around 8 something, I didn't expect that I will slept for aroudn 2 hours and 10 mins...wow.......then woke up and do my chapter 9 concept map, cos today gonna present chapter 7 and 8, chapter 9 would be present on wednesday after class....during midnight, my stomach was out of order....oh my god, I went to the toilet for 3 times...then I consumed medicine and slept around 2.40am...
Today morning after computer class, I went to find Ms. Aiena to present my concept map of chapter 7 and 8, but she was not around so I sms her asked her where was her...she didn't reply...so I went down to 1st floor and looked for the Management's class booth with selling different items...most of them selling clothes, accesorries, face masque, hairdo service and nail art service...I bought a pair of silver earrings which is with Mickey heads...the normal price is RM 15, but I asked for discount...at first the seller said the cheapest is RM 13, but I wished to pay RM 12 only...at last she let, so I paid her and her services is good enough...smile and the earrings come with a gift box... yeay....so excited...
When I met Thanuja which her booth was doing nail art, I saw Ms. Aiena, so i called her that I wanna present my concept map around 11am...I went up to 10th floor after her....during my presentation of the concept map, a group of girls students at the next table were having conflit...the girl who voiced out first cried badly after she argued with her group members, I think because of their group assignment?? I don't care because MYOB is important...I got full marks for the presentation...then I went to Summit Popular to buy the highlighter cos my previous one almost finish...I got membership discount, RM 2.00 to RM 1.40 for MonAmi brand Execu Highlighter...good to use? I still don't know yet...Walked for a while and saw clothes, then went to Watsons....
People, there are THE GREAT PRICE SLASH RM 4.90 items in Watsons now, go and purchase the items that you want! I am so excited to see the BRO brand bottle which is RM 17.80 only for 1000ml and RM 4.90 for 2 pieces of Watsons Masks that I normally using, I am going to buy them soon...=)
Time back to home, had my lunch around 2pm...my first time of having lunch that late....then cleaned my room, watched Episode 6 of The Snooker King (TVB drama) then bathed...and I gonna rest a while before dinner...
After dinner I am going to finish up my Interpersoanl Comm. assignment for Question 2, tmr need to go for training at Canon HQ, Shah Alam...quite far away from my house..but luckily Nixon said he can pick me up at Summit tmr, time will be arrange.....so hopefully tmr everything's ok and dunno can take lunch with Eddie and Vivian or not.......~~~ zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment