Monday, March 30, 2009

Batu Caves & PEUGEOT photos uploaded!

~~ BATU CAVES & PEUGEOT~~


Muruga Lord


Amy and the pigeons


Pigeons


I look so happy

many visitors on weekend

our group photo


I like this pic

My friends were taking pics behind me..

4 girls

On the way went up to the cave, 272 stairs


View from the stairs of the park, need to pay for the entrance, so we all didn't enter



Marc (the passbyer), Gennie and Amy

The passbyer- Marc again, Joyce and Amy
7 of us, our group pic on the stairs...

After arrived to the cave

Inside the cave


There is a history about this cave, but we all not really know about it

We went up to the highest cave

Joyce and me were shocked of this monkey, it suddenly ran away from all of us quickly

After went up to the highest cave

the view

6 of us in praying post, Fei helped us to take this pic

1,2,3,4,5,6,7...Thanks to a foreigner took this pic for us

Before leaving Batu Caves

A good shot in the afternoon because not many people visiting


Mid Valley...

Promoting PEUGEOT 207 CC

I was going to drive it home from MV South Court

Gennie and me posting


After dinner I bought a pair of shoes at MCKY

Guess HOW MUCH?? =)

2 comments:

  1. "Amy with the pigeons"... lol!!

    U said til so funny lar!! xDD
    "Ngo tung jiok zai" wakakaka!!!

    ReplyDelete