Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Physical not feeling well but mental is functioning well =)

It was 7.05am and my phone's alarm was riniging....by that time my stomach was not in a normal feeling.....it made me feel like not to wake up and keep me sleeping all the way...I wanted to sleep for a little while again then wake up, but the situation did not let me to do so, my stomach getting pain and pain, ended up i did'nt turn up for the class today and sms Thanuja for help because I can't go for class...=)

Thanks to Thanuja very much for helping me!!

The whole day i was staying at home...around 11am I woke up went to the toilet for clean up myself, then washed last night's clothes, rest a while and had mixed rice costed me RM 3.80 for lunch, after lunch I talked with 1 of my housemates and the lady landlord..after my housemate went for work, I went back to my room at upstairs.

I did a while for the assignment, around 2.40pm I felt tiring again, then I slept again. I turned on my phone's alarm to wake me up at 3.30pm, but ended up I slept until 4.16pm......I had a good sleep in the afternoon!

I thought the day is going to rain soon, but until now blogging time, it still a hot day....After woke up, I went to the toilet and washed my face...then I put on Pore Cleansing Masque for around 15 minutes, after the masque is dried on my face, I washed it...FEEL FRESH!!!

Tips: If you want your face to be smooth, you can peel a face masque on your face everyday for 15 to 20 mins and depends on what masque you are using...
P/S: If you need any opinions or suggestions about masques from me, pls feel free to drop your comment here! Thanks!

Come back to my blogging...I got back all my clothes into my room and let them dry naturally with my room's fan for a night or two...Then i search for something on the internet, so fast shower time was here...

I took around 15 minutes for my shower time, DOVE CUCUMBER SHOWER FOAM & LACTACYD is the my need for everyday...smells good!
Am I promoting the products here?? These companies should pay me for advertising it here in my blog...hahaha.... DREAMING~~

Just now I had mixed rice again for my dinner but of course different place and different dishes and it costed me RM 4, so today spent RM 7.80 for meals only...Without mum here, I have to spend much in KL for FOOD & BEVERAGES...I missed home's soup....mum, can u come over and stay with me? So u can cook for me and wash clothes for me everyday....hahaha......DREAMING~~ (sounds like I'm not independent at all!!! :X)

It's time for assginment again............here i come, ASSIGNMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment