Monday, March 23, 2009

WOW!!! after busying of those few days...lastly I came back to blog again!

since last wednesday i wrote my blog, now only I come back to my blog...
wow...I have been busy since Friday until today...

Thursday, supposed I need to go to Pyramid for the Sociology research project but since everybody was not free, so need to postponed to the coming Thursday....I just stayed at home to prepare for the next day's computer showcase and i have done with editing the Gen. Psy. assignment...coming Wednesday can submit...=)

Friday, MIS101 showcase was on.......and started at 9am to around 4.30pm...hehe.....luckily can leave half an hour earlier...
Actually that day not many people was around in the college..but my group got many visitors came to visit because our booth was just outside the cafeteria on the first floor who were able to see us with our colourful banner "RESEARCH"...the showcase was done successfully and another report have to hand in on Tuesday while the soft copy have to be sent before the class started...haih...this Mr. Chong, dunno why so rush for it since our showcase was on Friday, next Tuesday we have to submit our 40 to 80 pages of report........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......we took much of photos on that day and it's great to had fun...

Saturday, I was at home and wanna finished up the assignment, the report of MIS 101...
when i clicked my MSN, i saw the upgrade to the latest version...so i clicked on it...then it installed...and I don't know what the hell was going on with my computer, I can't even download back the older MSN because i felt that the new one not really good to use......stupid lar....no other ideas, I got the MO first from Digital Mall and I formatted my comp during the midnight after I back up all my files to the pendrives.....I was thinking to get an external hardisk better than using pendrive to back up because pendrive's space was limited to me...some of my songs gone......and some of the pictures I did back up in the disc but now I was really lazy to find them back and save in my pictures file again...
So, I started to reformat my computer from 12.50am (Sunday) to 1.20am...It was quite fast compared with last few times I did the reformat...and of course, I don't know why =)
so everything am done with the softwares...waiting for the installation........what the heck...IT WAS 6AM IN THE MORNING! and luckily it was Sunday and I can sleep till a bit late after half done with those installing softwares....I woke up at 11.30am, cleaned up myself then continue with the installation again...lunch time, had mixed rice for my lunch...then continue on my softwares thingy....at last am done all the thing......luckily i fnished up assignment on Saturday night and managed to send to Thanuja for the soft copy...mixed rice again for my dinner......then let's called it a day..12.03am i slept...

Today is a Monday, can't be late for Ms. Jaime's class, if not marks will be deducted because her rules are 3 late classes=1 missed class!! hey......it couldn't have such rules but we just obey her.....suppose we can't be late for class as we are all students...what about if the lecturers are late? shall we complain?? hahaha.......many students were interested with today's topic...chapter 11 Sexuality and chapter 12 families and religions...we ended class at 11.30pm...Vivna missed class today, Eddie and me sms her but she didn't reply until we wanna went for lunch...she told us that today she was not going to attend class because chemistry assignment hasn't done yet..
Afternoon class, interpersonal communication reminded me that today's class have to end at 6pm...gosh......that time was not suitable to take bus because it was very jam!!!!!!! but...at last Ms. Yusnita said class until 5pm, and we all were bless!!!!!! hehe...still ok lar....because she said only 1 class replacement and not 2 (not counted for the public holiday)...today class quite boring but I still very active in the class, never fall asleep =) yeah.......good girl!!!! hahaha.......
5pm sharp, we all left but before that we communicated with Ms. Yusnita about the mid-term marks, syllabus, format for exam...etc...
wow...what a tiring day!!!!!!! supposingly I had bath at this time but after get back to my own room, I felt sleepy then i just rest a while, dinner time was arrive...
It's time to bath and have my rest earlier....that's all for these few days...=) good day~!

No comments:

Post a Comment