Saturday, March 14, 2009

Time is money...

Today, like normal i did my housework, washed clothes, had nap in the afternoon....

Saturday reminded me, I am supposed to start to do the assignment which I have to submit next week or next 2 weeks...but don't know why I am being quite lazy and no mood to do it, I slept from 2.40pm until 4pm for my afternoon nap (it's actually not nap but SLEEP because nap is normally 15 to 30 minutes only but sleep could be longer).

I am thinking how was my mid-term marks? are they OK, good enough? And again i think of the stupid brain storming thing...Every Tuesday supposingly I went to meet my lecturer to present it individually, but when she asked me just ONE example, my mind is out of any ideas, so she asked me came back to her with a good prepared...SUCKS! She is wasting my time...then last Wednesday suppose is my group having presentation, she cancelled the class because of personal matter, want to have replacement next time..WASTING MY TIME TO PREPARE IT AGAIN!
SEE! LECTURER REALLY TROUBLESOME WHEN THEY CANCEL THE CLASS! I HATE REPLACEMENT BECAUSE IT WASTING MY TIME TO BACK HOME BY BUS! THEY THOUGHT EVERY STUDENT IS DRIVING?

EVERY SECONDS IS MONEY, DON'T EVER WASTE YOUR TIME TO DO A MEANINGFUL THING!

EVERYTHING IS MONEY BUT MONEY IS NOT EVERTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment