Friday, March 27, 2009

Sick for the 5th day

I need rest very well........so I slept quite early and yesterday my sociology group went to do research at sunway pyramid...our research is about put a subject on a person's back and see whether people walking around are they going to help to take it out or not.....but sadly..nobody help, just pointing.....laughing.........see, MALAYSIAN? may be they scared of cheating? haih...

Today around 11 am something, my promoter head called, asked me whether i free or not today, i said i have things to do, so he said nvm..but what i expected was he going to find ppl to work today, it's too rush for me, i need to study Sociology for the quiz on monday (Eddie told me), I said only but I didn't do at all....hahaha.......

Around 5pm, wow...raining heavily...so bad, the clothes I washed won't dry today, so just now around 9pm i get all of them back to my room and let them dry by fan =) more fast! haha.....

yeah..tmr am going to Batu Caves with my secondary school friends, sounds fun! tmr am going to have fun with them....i think am going to recover soon from my flu...poor Amy...I cannot stay until late at night, will be get sick easily if keep on few days on sleeping late...but no choice, busying with the assignments...

it's time to sleep.......waiting for tmr's trip to Batu Caves!!! yeah...night!

No comments:

Post a Comment