Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Amy been sick for the 2nd week...

I heard from Thanuja and Serena about MIS 101 got quiz, then online Edward told me this quiz carried 15%...hopefully i can replace to take it tmr by finding Mr. Chong to argue about it, cos I really sick and need to rest at home, no choice....

Today I used a SKINLITE Green Tea Essence mask which is made from Korea. I bought from SaSa last week at Sunway Pyramid after did the research of Sociology, the original price was RM 6.90 but there's a promotion price with only RM 4.75, dicount 31% from the normal price...
What a great masl, it can cover my eyes too, so it's comfortable when I place it to my face for 20 to 30 mins...FIRM & FRESH!!

Today drank 2 big cups of 500ml Acerola Cherry which is full of Vitamin C



Green Tea Essence Mask
(front)

Green Tea Essence Mask
(back)
Everybody can get a try, get it at SaSa now!! ops..sounds I am promoting mask here, I think i will buy another flavour if I go to SaSa again...
It's time to complete chapter 8's concept map...going to present to Ms. Aiena tomorrow....bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment