Wednesday, March 18, 2009

yeah...I have done my presentation today!!

Actually today wanna back to college earlier to find Ms. Aiena to present my chapter 6 concept map, but i was late, 12pm only i arrived sch..stupid bus damn late today!!

Before arriving college, Sze Ling who is my MIS 101 leader sms me asked where am I, I need to pass her the flyers to stick on the lifts for promoting our booth and the talk on Friday for the computer showcase...I met them at Summit and passed to them, after that lunch with Gab and discussed about our presentation which will be going on in the afternoon...

We did great in the presentation with our wonderful slides and the 3 FANTASTIC video clips...next week have to hand in our report to Ms. Aiena...luckily we are all done...just only need to double check...I get to know that my mid-term marks..i did good in it...=D

Suppose tomorrow I need to go for the Research project for sociology but today when i asked Elena (my group leader) then she told me that one of our group member can't make it, so just cancel and postpone it to next week...THAT MEANS TMR I CAN STAY AT HOME AND REST!!!!!! YEAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! I really need a good rest...=)

After the class ended at 3pm, I did my concept map to Ms. Aiena and get full marks in it, so happy ^.^ hehe...then I wanna take bus to go back home, I didn't expect the bus was there dy...it just left in front of my naked eyes, so I just went to Watsons in Summit to see whether i have things to buy or not...

Wow...that's a very great promotion on twin pack Lactacyd Feminie Wash...2 big bottles + 2 small bottles of gifts only cost me RM 29.80, great deal!! Then, I bought a small bottle of SunSilk Straight & Sleek Hair Serum (which cost me Rm 3.05 after discount 15%) because I always use the full range of every single things (almost all...skin care and hair care) and I used RM 9.90 bought a box of contained 6 pieces of Watsons Whitening Masque with the original price RM 39.90 (purchase items up to RM 20 can use RM 9.90 to buy it, no discount really expensive!)

Before I paid, the cashier scanned the Lactacyd Feminine Wash price was RM 33.80, I got a shocked because I saw the price was RM 29.80, then he made a correction on it because it's his fault and not mine =) am great to get a good deal stuff....it's cheap compared with the normal price...hehe...So altogether i have spent RM 42.75 on the 3 stuffs... ^.* hehe

Since my shoes (heels) made my leg pain, so I decided to wait for U88 to go back to my house area rather than walking for 10 minutes...it's only a while I have been waiting for the bus, then I arrived home around 4.50pm...thought of wanna sleep but it was a bit late for me to sleep, so I didn't sleep at all...and bathed at 6.25pm =)

I had my dinner at 7pm ..tonight's dishes was mixed rice again...when i wanna go to buy for my food, my housemate (landlord's son) requested me to help him find a song...then i just joke with him that I was too busy to do that...hahaha.......at last I also help him because I always download songsssssssss........to listen =) relaxing~~~

A day passed....it's time to bed......good night everybody~!

My attire for today's presentation

1 comment:

  1. Lol.. always spend money de..
    N always skip the part whre u meet wif us de.. T.T

    ReplyDelete