Wednesday, March 25, 2009

busying with computer reformat...

Computer showcase was overed and the 40 pages ++ report have to submit by yesterday too, Mr. Chong's rules were send the soft copy to his formal email before the class started and submit the hard copy to him during the class was going on.....=.= he really so much expectations on us, everything rush us...dunno what for lar.....my friend told me that they never sleep the night before because of the 40 pages report, dunno what to include in it if really out of mind...just craps? may be........poor Eddie and Vivian...and also others who were taking Mr. Chong's subjects...pity...

I was busying with computer reformat yesterday because of the system problem...haih....really troubling my time...I was sick and slept late.....I should get a good rest during sick time if my computer never make such problem to me.....I used to do the concept map but until half only then I went to sleep...

Today suppose I need to wake up at 9am or at least 9.30am, but I slept until 10am because of too tired and sick...I promised to Eddie and Vivan that we were going to have lunch together because their class ended at 11am...Eddie sms me said that their class ended early and Vivian was not going to join us because she got sociology research to do at 1st Floor, so just 2 of us went to Summit and had our lunch....

Our lunch was Nissin noodles at Uncle John's Kopitiam AGAIN since Monday~ and today only...yesterday I already at home around 12pm after computer class...today gen. psy. class was Eddie and Vivian's turns to present on Chapter 8 Motivation.....they did a good job... =)

I was very tired during the class because I was having fever until now......so it's time to bed....night~

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Finally got my name hahaha!!

    Tqtqtq. Din c ur presentation tht day but u aso say gud ma... so sure good aso lo!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha so happy after got ur name here.....then i should mention u and vivian more, spend me eat..of course u pay too :P

    ReplyDelete