Monday, March 16, 2009

Yesterday was a Great Day to be...Today just a normal and sleepy day

Yesterday I was too tired when I went back from outside so I didnt post anything on blog...

Yesterday was an amazing day to be! Of course it was really GREAT too! Yesterday was a secondary school's friend of mine, Wai Man has graduated from bachelor degree, really happy for her...5 of us went to her convocation at MCA hall...we all waited her at the outside just to take pics with her as a memory for her graduation ceremony...finally i saw her parents, Wai Man is just look alike with her mom very much...

After took much of the photoshooting, Wai Man asked us about whether we all wanted to have lunch together with her parents too, then we agreed...We all went to Avenue K, Little Taiwan to had our lunch there and we get chit-chatting all the way...until Wai Man's parents asked her to pay for the lunch. We wanted to pay back to her but her parents refused...Thanks for the lunch again, Wai Man & family~! haha...

Then, after lunch we all went to Sungei Wang for a walk but Wai Man and her parents need to go to the studio to take graduate photos, so they didnt come with us. 5 of us just walked there, then Jocelyn and Ah Fei needed to go LowYat to buy something, Gennie and Veron went with them too and I told them that i wanted to see Jeans skirts, so I walked at Sungei Wang G Floor and LG Floor alone.

Ended up I didn't buy a Jeans skirts but bought a pack of makeup sponges and a small bottle of Rest & Relax Perfume at SaSa which they are doing promotion for this month, yeah...get discounts!!! Then, i walked one around to find the way to LowYat which I wished to find them but I saw The Face Shop is doing deduction prices too, what an excited thingy!!!

I went in, something attracted me very long time ago and that was what i wanted to buy (Green Tea Blackhead Remover) is having deduction of RM 10, so i bought it!!! But unluckily the Sleeping Masque that was the bestseller ever in The Face Shop that i hope to get one too, price was increased RM 10!!! The price is almost RM 100 and u can get back 10 cents only, NO DISCOUNT! I can't afford to buy it, what a disappointing face~~ After i met them at LowYat, Gennie asked me what had i shopped, so i let Gennie saw, and Jocelyn is interested in seeing what have I bought too. After get to know there has the sales in The Face Shop and get to know the Green Tea Blackhead Remover having deduction of price of RM 10, they said wanna buy it too.

Before that, the couple Gennie and Veron told us that they needed to go Digi Centre to fix the line problem and the charging thingy, so we all accompany them went to the Digi Centre at Times Square first before back to Sungei Wang (That's time was still in LY)...

We all get to know that Digi will release Video call soon in some area, and also the broadband as what Maxis and Celcom doing now...After they had did all the thing, we all went to G Floor to ask the information counter whether Times Square has The Face Shop but the lady who was incharge said that "No." So we have to went back to Sungei Wang and buy it...

We arrived to G Floor in Sungei Wang and we went in to The Face Shop (only me again), Gennie bought GTBR and 3 different Nail Colours, and I bought 2 colours too..during sales u have to spend on the cheap item and not normal season u spend... hehe...while Jocelyn bought the GTBR & 2 different flavour of face masques...After done, we all went to the next door shop again...SUB!!! Having discounts up to 70%..not many people inside, so it still can fit us...hahaha...
we all went in and I choosed a short sleeves shirt where I can wear it for my presentation session and also dinner session, even working =) Gennie choosed a long sleeve one whereby our shirt material and colour were same , just the sleeves were different.
Both of us bought S size too, it fitted us very well =) after got dicounts we just only have to pay RM 30++ from a normal price RM 109 and RM 119...Veron also got to buy a shirt for himself...

While Gennie and I was in the fitting room, the couple Jocelyn and Ah Fei went back already because Jocelyn is going to have a test tomorrow (Veron told me that after i got out from the fitting room) All The Best to you, Jocelyn! U can do it very well I know =)

Done shopping! It's time for dinner!! 3 of us went to Kimgary and took our dinner...actually we needed a place to rest because we all felt our legs were tired enough to walk again...so we have to charge our battery first before going on the next journey ..hahaha we all chit chatting while eating...then discussed about the trip for holidays too...but anyway just have to see how things going on by that time, Timetable is IMPORTANT everybody!!

It was almost 8pm, it's time to go back...Veron accompany Gennie went to take bus to go back Sg. Long while I took monorail back to KL Sentral and took Metro 99 bus to go back Section 14...
The bus conductor uncle liked didn't see I went up to the bus, so before i wanna got down from the bus, just only i pay the RM 2.00 to him, and he still said BYE to me =.=
I knew that Watsons is doing sales up to 50% and also RM 1 for the second item, so I went in and bought 2 boxes of Watsons brand masque, Cucumber and Aloe Extract flavour...it's a great masque to use!

Back home...I saw my dear housemate sitting in the living room, so I talked to her. Finally she was talk back to me because we share the masques with each other always...so everything sad or angry just forget it and new days begins...

The day ended with this......after bath, online chatted with VC and Eddie...then get to bed and meet Mr. Chow in dreams...Monday 9am class can't be late, if not the attendace list would be stated me as LATE!!! Damn RAPIDKL...always slow and the traffic jam..made me late for few times...luckily still can explain why I was late to Ms Jaime, if not marks are deducted~~~

Today I was really sleepy but not during class, it was just after class, because of the aircorn too cold to be...I was lazy to bring my jacket to class since afternoon class cancelled...so don't wish to bring so much thing to the college whereby there's only 2 hours 30 mins class only then ended (supposingly 3 hours)...
Vivan got to tell me that somebody committed suicide at her condominium in Casa Subang yesterday, the same building that she is staying now...oh my god...i felt that person is just a silly guy, nothing can lead people to a dead road...everything have the solving ways but he don't like to stay on the earth anymore...I felt sorry on him...haih...everything can be solve easily if we communicate well with each other...nothing is impossible...so make it possible~!

ops...blogged so long dy..it's time to wash clothes...later raining, habislah!!!
today just typed till here...tmr if got time then continue lar...

No comments:

Post a Comment